View Single Post
Old 06-05-2005, 09:35 PM

Default Timing Question

so my dilemma stems from the fact that I have to take a really important exam (USMLE Step 1) on Monday, June 13. there is no way I can play the raked hands before the exam (i.e. during this week.) [for anyone thats taken it you know how much of a beast it is!]

i want to deposit $600 into my PP account at the latest possible time in order to get credit for the bonus so that I can play the req'd raked hands AFTER monday june 13.

my question has to do with this quote from the PP website:
[ QUOTE ]
The bonus is ONLY valid for deposits made by Wednesday, 8th of June 2005

[/ QUOTE ]

does this mean i have to deposit by 11:59 PM on Tuesday, June 7 ... and thus be forced to complete all 1050 raked hands in the one day that i will have (Tuesday June 14)?

... or does this mean that i can deposit up until 11:59 PM on Wednesday June 8 ... and thus have TWO days (6/14 & 6/15) to complete the 1050 raked hands.

(as an aside: is it possible to play 1050 raked hands in 1 day? what type of multi-table/time committment do you think this requires?
[i should prob know the answer to this, but i just don't get a chance to play much nowadays]
[btw- my game is 2-3 tabling NL50-6max mostly, could mix in some .25/.50 limit perhaps]

experienced BW's- i seek your interpretations and advice