View Single Post
Old 06-05-2005, 06:16 PM

Location: Pokah Is Nice, I Love Play Pokah (Chau Giang quote) Location: Massachusetts
Default Re: did I overplay this?

[ QUOTE ]
Paradise Poker 0.50/1 Omaha/8 (6 handed) converter

Preflop: teary-eyed boy is CO with J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP calls, teary-eyed boy calls, Button calls, SB completes, BB checks.

Flop: (5 SB) T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, BB calls, MP calls, teary-eyed boy calls, Button folds.

Turn: (4.50 BB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, BB calls, MP calls, <font color="#CC3333">teary-eyed boy raises</font>, SB calls, BB calls, <font color="#CC3333">MP 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">teary-eyed boy caps</font>, SB calls, BB folds, MP calls.

River: (18.50 BB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, MP calls, <font color="#CC3333">teary-eyed boy raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, MP calls, teary-eyed boy calls.

Final Pot: 27.50 BB

I figured that I had a redraw to the second nut flush, a full house, and already had the nut broadway on the turn.

help?

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks similar to how I would've played it. I might've been more agressive on the flop, but the possible low draw is a tad worrisome. Other than that, I wouldn've have been going anywhere.

If it's any consilation (I'm assuming you ran into the King-high flush?) I was playing 3-handed one time and had the nut high on the turn and the 2nd nut low on the river (there was only one foe in the pot with me) and on the river I had the 2nd nut low and 2nd nut high, and my opponent happened to have the top nuts for high and low, what can ya do? You figure 3 people at the table and only one opponent in the hand with you, that 2nd nuts for both high and low you're good at least one way, but I guess not always.