View Single Post
Old 06-05-2005, 06:10 PM

Default update

so the chicks didnt come in last night. Still have hope as I told them Sunday and Monday would be the best night for me. This could be partly my fault or they could have just met some other dudes. I have a duality problem with confidence. I don't really flirt with chicks while im working too much b/c im just waiting tables and in this town status is everything. And then when chicks are interested I go back to my old self (back in college when i used to get what ever i wanted) and get over confident like im the [censored] and forget to pay them compliments and make an obvious attempt that im also interested. I thought about this the other night but i couldnt figure out a way to flirt with the 2 of them while not being too rude to the henious chick.

I'm still bringing a change of clothes, rubbers, and my camera tonight though. We will see if they show. I should just do like most guys and not let the girl leave my sight once she shows the least bit of interest. It just seems a little desperate to me though.

The problem is I came from a college town and my social skills haven't adapted much. There, you will see every chick again sooner or later so not messing up is the key. Here it is more seizing the oppurtunity when it comes as you will never see most people you meet again.

and no these chicks aren't from arkansas, from Miami