View Single Post
Old 06-05-2005, 03:24 PM

Default Re: Party BONUSJUN 25% to $150 7x bonus starts Saturday!

[ QUOTE ]
Jinx,

Have you sent anymore emails? It's interesting that in the email they sent you (and a couple other people), it says June 3rd is part of the bonus period. In a email to me , it said the bonus period was June 4 - June 8, to which I replied my June 3 cashout should not affect my eligibility. After that email, they gave me the bonus.

I would keep trying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I've gone back and forth with Customer Support a few times now. Thinking maybe I should send a completely new email to them instead of replying within the same email thread.... They are rather insistent that the bonus period started on June 3 at 19:00 rather than June 4 00:00 (my cashout came at 21:15 or so). To make up for this, they are telling me about the IGM-Pay bonus (20% up to $100, 5x raked hands), which I have not taken advantage of, yet.

Is Party phone support any better than support via email? I also wonder if the email support reps at support@partypoker.com might give it to me whereas those at bonus@partypoker.com will not. Did you contact bonus @ or support @?