View Single Post
Old 06-03-2005, 02:50 PM

Default Re: SnG FAQ question

I think though the tone on this board is often a little less than ideal the advice is really in there. If somebody says somebody is dumb and they obviously should have played the hand like this instead I mean granted there are nicer ways it could have been said but the info is still there. Hell maybe its better cuz it jars the person into thinking wow I was way off here I need to really look at this instead of just writing it off. I dont come here to feel good about myself by hoping nobody disagrees with me or by degrading other posters. I do come here to get better and hear the honest opinions of other posters. I think this honesty is in fact quite good and is why this forum seems to be the most productive I have really found on 2+2.

I mean honestly a lot of the people here are playing for what amounts to loads of money for most people (especially at the age of a lot of the posters here). AFter losing a lot (whether that is 10s, 100s, 1000s, 10000s) its not surprising people are a little bitter. I think that its still good these people post their strategic advice even if the tone is less than cordial.