View Single Post
Old 06-02-2005, 11:36 PM

Default Re: ONLINE POKER IS 100% RIGGED

[ QUOTE ]
The thing is if you try to find out how the RNG is tested and verified while in use and safegaurded from tampering you can find out nothing. I have emailed BMM, Iglobal, and other verification sites and not one returned my email. If they are completely honest and using great methods to insure that the deals are honest why is it you get smoke and mirrors when you try to find out the methods? If you go to the web sites of these verification firms you get a run around. At the Poker web sites where you play you get a hazy picture and run around. If this is being done fairly and honestly why not show the exact method of testing, verification, and tamper proofing of the RNG in live use play? They should be screaming this from the roof. It should be in every banner add and a complete page dedicated to it on the sites where you play. Why don't they want the us to know? Has anyone else tried to dig out this information?

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I the only one who thinks that maybe they're so secretive about the RNG, and how its tested, because they don't want anybody to figure out how the RNG works, and thus predict the cards? Seems like it would be a sensible precaution to me. I wouldn't want them talking about how the RNG works out there because then it would make it much easier for a programmer to figure out what the algorithm is, what clock cycle it is based on, and then write a program that would let him know what everyone's hole cards and what the board will be. If I remember correctly, someone cracked an RNG for Vegas Draw Poker machines sometime back, in a similar matter. All you conspiracy theorists are just ignoring this simple, and obvious explanation for the secretiveness concerning the RNG, and how it is tested.