View Single Post
Old 06-02-2005, 12:31 PM

Default Golden Palace Poker

Since PP was down last night I decided to go back to the ole stomping grounds at GPP. After awhile I realized why I stopped playing there. My biggest compliant is the taxation on withdrawls from there. You cannot withdrawl thru Firepay any more only thru bank wire ($15 for every $1000), Neteller, Check (fee for that also), or My Citadel. This place is so inconvinient when it comes to taking your money back out of there! My first withdrawl from there took over 3 weeks! And secondly, I seem to see alot more bad beats on there than usual. Not just someones two pair getting hacked off by a flush on the river type of stuff but, two players all in on the flop or turn and the next card bringing that 8/1 dog the pot time over again. Im not saying this because I lost money I actually left up substantially but, it's just a hassle to play there and I will most likely not any longer. Anyone had problems with this site? It is under the Tribecca network which also has Victor Chandler and Doyles Room.

Mike