View Single Post
Old 06-02-2005, 09:13 AM

Default Preflop limping quiz

So I'm having a little trouble with my vpip at 3/6 Party, 13.3% (I have the same number from SB!) over ~3000 hands (it's not much but enough to judge vpip). I think most of these hands are marginal limps I'm missing. So I've done a little quiz about preflop limping, all hands I think is close (but probably is not). Assume an average 3/6 table for a playe with decent table selection (some loose players at the table, but still 3-5 TAGs). Usually I always take my reads/stats of the players yet to act and those who have already limped in consideration, but let's just asume an average table. Also feel free to post what you do think the action of a 13% vpip player would be in this situation.

Hand 1:
Preflop: Hero is MP1 with J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG+1 calls, Hero...

Hand 2:
Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, MP1 calls, Hero...

Hand 3:
Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, MP2 calls, Hero...

Hand 4:
Preflop: Hero is UTG with T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
Hero...

Hand 5:
Preflop: Hero is SB with T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">5 folds</font>, Button calls, Hero...

More posts like this are to come.