View Single Post
Old 06-01-2005, 07:55 PM

Default Re: Breath underwater without an air tank. -cool technology

[ QUOTE ]
Clayton N, I really haven't watched TV in over 6 months and southpark is one thing I do miss. In short, I have no clue what that pic is supposed to mean.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, here's a reader's digest summary:

Mr. Garrison is tired of being a man, so he gets a sex change. Kyle doesn't make the state junior basketball squad because all the team members are tall and black, while Kyle is short and Jewish. Kyle sees Garrison and hears that the doctor who performed the surgery on Garrison can turn Kyle into a black child.

Kyle's dad gets infuriated and says hell no, runs over to the doctor's office and threatens to kick his ass. Doctor says "Why, is that a Dolphin on your shirt?", he says yes, and the doctor convinces Kyle's dad to have a dolphin-plasty and he's cosmetically turned into a dolphin.

Of course, Garrison gets pissed when he realizes the surgery was only cosmetic and he can't have kids, but the doctor says he took what he removed from Garrison and put that in the knees of a short jewish boy and the dorsal fin of his father.

Kyle does awesome at the basketball game (since he's now tall and black), but his legs break in half. Again, cosmetic.

Sooooo, Garrison is now a woman on South Park. And that should explain the picture. Somewhat.