View Single Post
Old 05-31-2005, 11:04 PM

Default STATS (sort of)

[ QUOTE ]
I want stats. If not stats, just how much $$ won or lost.

[/ QUOTE ]

I ended up $670, $1105 with rakeback. Since TheUsher is fading half of my failed $215 attempt, it really is $1210 or so. Without the $215 thrown in, I would have been at $1320 (+/- whatever the substituted $55 result would have been).

[ QUOTE ]

Who cares about the rest.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously....I PROFITED BITCH! That's all that really matters. $4/trny...I can live with that - EZ.

[ QUOTE ]

I love not knowing what my ROI is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine is v v v tiny for this 400 (except the 31 $22s I played...I pwn3d those hardcore). I can attribute this to many, many things....here is a quick list:
1. Until Saturday I hadn't played more than 80 $55s. Adjusting wasn't instantaneous (or completed by the end of the 400).
2. I don't really 8 table...or very well.
3. My brain was fried after like middle of day 2....I had to keep repairing it on a minute to minute basis....but no permanent solution was found.
4. I got off to a very very bad run in the $55s....probably was stuck like $1.5k at the end of Saturday.
5. My luckbox didn't carry me to victory in the $215 I played like it was supposed to.
6. Messy_Jessy was at like 1/3 of all of the $55 tables I played. I now hate him and his girl!!!

So....thanks to everyone for their support....could I have done it without it? Maybe....but there were several points where the mental, emotional and psychological strain was building and being able to discuss different things with so many different players/people carried me through.

I'd like to give a special shot out to the 2+2ers who kept me company at my tables (and did their very best to thwart my attempt at a +$ quest): Messy Jessy, John Hurst, J-Lo, StupidSucker, Newt Buggs, Unarmed, Duece2High, ripped, kyro, tech, sapster, JasonP530 (who I *thought* played the 215s...meh). I'm sure there were more of you out there pwning me hardcore...but whatever.

So yeah....no STTs for me tonight....there will be much sleeping going on, however. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Yugoslav