Thread: Random Rant
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2005, 10:47 AM

Default Re: Random Rant

I thought it was clear from the title and first line that I was upset about something and just wanted to bitch about it where someone might understand what I was bitching about. If after reading the title and the first line anyone wanted to read further, I felt they would already have a halfassed idea of what they were in for.

I fully expected some responses like the first but I didn't care. I didn't even care if anyone else agreed there was reason to be upset. I just felt like bitching and this seemed like the best place given the circumstances.

The raffle ticket thing would have been just plain funny to me if it hadn't come right on the heels of live straddling getting banned. The dealer being an unprepared idiot wouldn't even have bothered me on it's own.

What got me was that I was having fun at low limits. The bigger the pot, the more the groom got. I didn't even know the groom. I was playing half my hands blind from beginning to end. Then some tight nit who thinks he's going to get rich in this game wants to see a cheap flop and complains.

What poker planet is he from? He's upset I'm throwing money around without looking at my cards? Whatever.

btw If you are opposed to someone bitching on the internet, I don't know that it's all that effective to bitch about it.