View Single Post
Old 05-31-2005, 08:56 AM

Default Re: Party Poker EFT for Canadian Accounts.

Is there a service charge that I am unaware of when I am taking money from my neteller account?

I withdrawl $3,000 US from neteller on the 1st and the 15th of each month.

I know their exchange rate is a bit lower than the banks, is this thier hidden fee you are talking about?

I have compared the exchange rate neteller gave me to the one my bank was offering on the same day on about 5 seperate occasions and, there was never more than a 1% difference.

I even went as far as opening up a US account and I was going to request checks sent to me instead of the eft transfers but by the time I added up the services charges, for the new account, the courier charge to have a cheque sent and the hassle of going to the bank, which I never do anymore as I do everything online now, the $60 bucks I would gain by getting the higher exchange rate was not worth all the headaches, not to mention the peace of my mind of not having to worry about missing checks in the mail.

Where to you figure there is a $140 fee on $4,000?

I always compare the rates neteller said I would recieve the day I withdrew to what I actually recieve and it is never off ny more than a $1 or $2.

Where do you get this hidden fee?