View Single Post
Old 05-30-2005, 09:34 AM

Default Re: Who the best and worst tippers?? (For Dealers, but anyone is welco

[ QUOTE ]

And thanks for telling me to "STFU"

[/ QUOTE ]

Actualy, the "you" in that part of the post was supposed to be the people who try to argue that tipping is bad.

[ QUOTE ]
when, if you want to look at the question from the point of view of someone who actually wants to learn something about the world, you'll realize that the burden of proof is on the person who is pro-tipping, not con. And bonus points for then saying that *my* viewpoint is the convoluted one.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, fine. The onus is on me. You should tip because you're using the services of the dealer and tipping is how they get paid for their services. That's the fact of the matter. Now if you want to argue that this situation should be changed, the onus is on YOU to provide the justification.

[ QUOTE ]
As far as dealer quality goes, let's just run through a quick common-sense kindergarten economics cram session:

[/ QUOTE ]

No, let's not. Like I said, this EXACT thread has already been posted, over and over and over again. Go search and read the old posts.

[ QUOTE ]
But no, my lot is to STFU because you don't want to hear it

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I don't want to hear it, and I wasn't telling YOU to STFU then, but I am now. STFU. We've heard it. And if you go back and READ the old posts, you'd probably be surprised at my position on the "economics" of the situation.