Thread: NYC poker raid?
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2005, 11:57 PM

Default Re: NYC poker raid?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Carry ID and dont piss off the police and you'll be fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

And you wonder why people don't like cops? First up against the wall after the revolution.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who said I wonder why people dont like cops? I know why they dont like them. Well, they dont like them until they need them. Then they all want special treatment.

My "dont piss off the police statement" was in relation to someone who purposley refuses to tell a cop his name just because he doesnt want to. You think that makes sense? Dont piss off a fry cook as hes cooking your burger, dont piss off the DVC clerk, and dont piss off a cop. Its counter-productive, believe me.

Actually, you probably would like me. I once went over a year and a half without needing a new ticket book. They have 25 in each book. I was too busy with real criminals in the part of the city that I patrolled to worry about writing tickets.

To the guy who said that cops and DAs dont always do exactly what theyre suppossed to do with relation to laws...you are correct sir. Nothing I can or would want to say to defend those people, but there are crooked people in every profession.

These employees could possibly still be locked up, but if NYC still does things this way (not see a judge all weekend), they are WAY behind the times and need to come into the 21st century.