View Single Post
Old 05-29-2005, 09:26 AM

Default Re: Questions about PRIMA Network

You can find all the Prima sites on
here

Most of them are ok just steer well clear of Poker Metro. Terrible bonus construction (to clear a 50$ bonus you'll have to play nearly 2000 raked hands at 0,50/1,-) and even worse pay out time.

Just check out the site and find the bonuses that suit your bankroll. I'm slowly building up mine through the Prima sites and am quite happily doing that. You have to pick the right times to play though as the games loosen up a lot in prime time USA (I'm in Europe so I have to wait until later in the evening) in my experiences games are pretty tough even at low stakes at other times and you're better of playing some Party.

But once again, don't do Poker Metro unless you've got really nowhere to go anymore , terrible bonus structure and amazing long and difficult cashout procedure, they really try to hold your money as long as possible. Bad bad Poker Metro [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

If you run into weird things I'd love to hear about it as I've done about 6 and would love a prewarning if things turn out to be dodgy.

Anyone know if RiverBelle poker is still up and running? I've tried to create an account and I got an error every time. After that I mailed them but didn't get a reaction. Kind of forgot about it and moved on but I wouldn't mind playing their bonus.