View Single Post
Old 05-28-2005, 04:09 PM

Default Re: Just read SSHE and: WHOA! (newbie help, low-content, OT, etc.)

You're going to be at FTP for an eternity and a half if you're determined to clear out the full $600. Plus, they don't support Poker Tracker. Follow the link and buy that program.

I'd say cash out and take your money to Party. The games are softer, the bonus clears faster, and it has great Poker Tracker support. Check out the bankroll building guides written by myself and Greg J for some good advice on getting started. I have a couple addendums I'd like to add to my own guide, though. One is to always sign up for a rakeback program if/when you sign up at Absolute. They don't count your bonus money against your rakeback. Also, PokerStars just reduced their minimum deposit, so starting out there is an even better idea if you're short rolled (although this doesn't apply to you specifically).

To improve your game, take GrunchCan's challenge (link, anyone?) and respond to 5 posts a day without reading any other responses. Then look and see how your answer stacks up. Reread SSH, play more hands, and review your own hand histories.