View Single Post
Old 05-28-2005, 10:49 AM

Default Re: Have a good laugh at this one

[ QUOTE ]

Preflop, limping on the button in a multiway pot makes a huge range of flops dangerous to him. His small reraise makes it wrong for anyone to fold even if they know he has AA.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree the small reraise was bad. That's the thing I like least about this hand. As for limping, if he expected a raise behind him, I don't mind it so much if he plans to reraise bigger here. I like best a nice standard 4 BBs or so. So that was pretty bad. Postflop, in an SNG, where a huge chunk of opponents are not going to even put him on AA/KK based on his PF actions, and plenty others will play TPTK on this flop, I really can't see him getting away from this too often unless a fourth club comes.

[ QUOTE ]

I guess all you newbies out there don't get the concept of humor or irony. The purpose of this post was not to say "look how great I played this hand," but to show how his poor play opened up the door to his aces getting cracked.

[/ QUOTE ]

What humor or irony? You state all of this pretty explicitly, talking about how it's the worst play of AA ever. I guess you veterans have short-term memory problems. Or not much sense of what is humorous.

EDIT: Also, I'm not complaining about your playing of the A9s.