View Single Post
Old 05-02-2003, 05:11 PM

Default Re: For AndyFox et.al.

They don't want me in thier businesses. Fine by me.

Yesterday I picked up some brisket from Brother-in-Law's BBQ. It's a black-owned business and all the customers in there at the time happened to be black as well. I'm not black, but they were all very friendly and welcomed me in their business, as always. The other customers were also very friendly.

Surprisingly, I didn't get AIDS and I didn't get mugged during this encounter.

Have you considered that perhaps they have no problem with you in their business? Or if they do, it's not because you're white but because they think you're ignorant and racist?

As I now see commercials where blacks are placed in the authority roles.

Well, you do have a good point. That's just sickening. Have you seen the show 24? They have a black guy as President. I think there was also some movie where Morgan Freeman was President. Crazy. And I also saw some movie where there was a black guy on the Supreme Court. I'll tell you what, if that ever really happened, I'd leave this country.

I see a common theme in all of your posts. Everyone is trying to keep you down or against you in some manner. The government. Your employers. Wealthy people. The blacks. The media. If it weren't for all that, things would be so much better for you, but it's just such a struggle fighting through all this. Everyone else has it so easy and everyone more successful than you just had everything handed to them. But you manage to somehow struggle through in spite of everything you have working against you. How about this? Perhaps you should give some consideration to the possibility that maybe it's just you. There's a lot to be said for taking responsibility for your actions and the corresponding results. I hope you give that some consideration.