View Single Post
Old 05-27-2005, 07:05 PM

Default Re: Your thoughts on 10/20 actually being less profitable than 5/10?

[ QUOTE ]
Just opion about myself here. And dont have a large enough sample at 10/20 yet to do anything but speculate... but I think it would be somewhat more profitable for me to 2 table 10/20 than to 4 table 5/10.

I say this because I dont feel super competant at multitabling, while I feel I have an edge on analizing who is doing what and what it means.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maxx,

I feel the same way. Although I have managed to do ok multitabling, I have recently felt that my play has improved dramatically since dropping down to 2-3 tables. Unfortunately, I am in a massive downswing which is normalizing all the results of my 2-3 table experiment and I'm starting to wonder if I have overrating the negative effect a couple more tables had on my win rate. I'd like to give this downswing a chance to even out, but I fear that I'm wasting a lot of money trying to find out what's what.

Safe to say, I'm one confused poker player right now. Since I've been posting like a maniac today, maybe I should start a thread on the effects of multitabling.

Nigel