View Single Post
Old 05-27-2005, 11:24 AM

Default Re: New 20% to 120$ deposit bonus on stars, starting now

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm looking at the Stars SnGs as I write this and I can't make heads or tails of the damn place. For example I just want to look at the 20 SnGs but they're all mixed in with everything else. You can't seperate them out like you can at Party.

[/ QUOTE ]

The exact ordering and arrangement of the tournaments is user definable.

If you look at the bar directly underneath the Tourney tab (ID Date Game Limit Buy-In State Enrolled) you will notice either a little "up" arrow or "down" arrow.

You can switch the ordering, or select the tournaments to be ordered differently by clicking on the appropriate tab.

Maybe you do this and you still think that it is messy? Ship any feedback that you might have to ideas@pokerstars.com" target="_blank

Thanks,

Rom

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm looking at the Stars SnGs as I write this and I can't make heads or tails of the damn place. For example I just want to look at the 20 SnGs but they're all mixed in with everything else. You can't seperate them out like you can at Party.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll post my ideas here, because I don't think I'm going to be playing at your site much. Yes I do still think it's messy. I'm watching a $20 SnG right now and it's heads up and has been running 1hr and 21mn! No thank you. I can play two or three in that time at Party.

Also they don't pay as much. I guess that's because they are only nine handed.

I go to the lobby and click on Sit & Go. I then click on 1-table. I then click on every combination I can think of using the little arrows you describe. I still can't make only the games I am interested show up all by themselves, and I can't hide the full tables.

Party currently has 75 $20 Sit & Gos, while stars has 8. At Party they are easier to find, easier to get into, and faster to play, plus they pay more.

I tried to get into four of the 20s and it took about 7 minutes just for one of them to fill! At Party they fill as fast as you can sit down sometimes. The higher limit ones like the 50s through 200s take a little bit longer.

Sorry Stars, but this just isn't my cup of tea.

I have the same complaints about your ring games. Not enough selection. Maybe somebody likes it because I see you have 17,000 people playing, but I have no idea what they're playing, because it just doesn't interest me.

I guess my bonuses are just going to stack up at Stars.