View Single Post
Old 05-26-2005, 01:11 PM

Default Re: wondering how good i can play?

[ QUOTE ]
i am telling the truth. another player who finishes well every week jokes about who is going to take the crown away from me every week, lol. i almost won my way into the WPT at horseshoe in january.won a sattelite and finished 18th out of 262 in super sat. i go play in 10/ 20 limit tables some and start with about 300dollars. i have won 1500 to 2000 on some trips.i have been maybe 8 times.i have won 5 out of 8 times. lost 100 to 200 other times. i just wanted to know how i stood against people that play for bigger limits.thanks again

[/ QUOTE ]

I myself have no idea how you would do against other players. If you've monied 95% of the time over 2 years, one of two things is happening. Either you're lucky as all hell. Or you are playing against the most braindead, retarded people in the world, and you're just sitting back and letting them bust each other. You can play absolutely perfect poker over the course of a tourney and still not money. 95% is unattainable provided you're not playing with people are all in on the first hand with 84o.