View Single Post
Old 05-26-2005, 04:26 AM

Default Re: Spurs/Suns game 3

I really like the Over.

Someone said it was 214. SA should have no trouble scoring at home, and Pho (the NBA's best road team) will have no trouble scoring away. We know Amare will get 40 and Nash 30. That puts them halfway there. Parker will match Nash's 30 and I expect Ginobili and Duncan to each contribute 20. Thats 140 right there. It's not much to ask for the rest of them to pitch in 74.

I kinda like Pho to win as well. In an interview Duncan said his ankle felt worse the less he played. I think these 3 days off will be more harm than help and he'll start very slow. On the other hand, Pho plays well with rest and it'll give Q and Marion some time to reflect and get back into it. Plus IMO Pho is too good of a team to get swept. They should steal one in SA and if they do it'll be Game 3.

Plus Joe Johnson is rumored to be back Game 3. While he isn't enough to give Pho the win it will be an emotional lift for them. Coupled with the desperation they should play good.

There will probably be GREAT odds on Pho ML, probably +180, but I'll probably be too scared to bet it and just bet the Over lol.