Thread: Guatemala.....
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2005, 04:23 AM

Default Re: Guatemala.....

[ QUOTE ]
First off im a GIRL!!!

Yeah i know basic stuff...im not a total tardo! I have some american indian in me so i stay pretty tan and i have dark hair/eyes BUT i recently re-highlighted my hair...i FORGOT i was going...so ill semi blend [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Im taking little money and ill even be weary to carry my camera or phone on me (although my phone may be needed if something happens ggrrr)

Its for field work...YAY me i get to go there blah! Most others get to go to like madrid...cambridge...washtington, etc. I asked if i could go to S. Africa but they denied it, the conditions arent much better but at least i speak french (in the areas i would have gone this is the language).

Its me and 2 other girls going with one male grad student going whos from i believe el savador (which will help a little). Hotels can be dangerous so they have seperated us throughout the village to live with families (which we must eat all our meals with) which also presents a problem b/c of my langauge barrier and the fact that im an extremely picky eater (ive got medical probs as well) hhahaha

We have our weekends free but travel is dangerous to the max....soooooo i dunno [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

This post feels like it needs more ellipses.