View Single Post
Old 05-24-2005, 02:24 PM

Default Re: session tracking

[ QUOTE ]
Initially I relied on it a lot, but I agree, it does form bad habits. Then again, having the PokerTracker software is the same thing, it "remembers" stuff for you that you should be keeping tabs of. I still look at all the table cards and determine wether I should play my hand or not, but when it comes down to the end, its hard to remember which cards are dead and as a result make your opponents straight draw less likely to have hit, etc.

I basically just "grab" all available information, there's nothing I see that isnt available to everyone else sitting at the table. I don't consider that cheating.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a problem with people using pokertracker even though I get pounced on on this site since people get mad when you kick at their crutch. Maybe a descriptive email to your poker site describing the software you are running to pull info off their site whil you are playing would get an answer as to whether it is cheating. You might want to make a withdrawal first though [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]