View Single Post
Old 05-24-2005, 01:41 PM

Default Re: Update #2

Granny has to deal with personal business for a few hours, and then has to make his final decision on buying the seat within about the next eight hours.

A number of you have indicated that you would buy an extra share or two to make sure this baby flies.

We seem to have about 25 people who indicated originally they might like to buy a share who still have not bought. Some have told me they definitely will buy; some I haven't heard from since buying commenced.

We have 23 unsold shares.

If anyone wants to buy an extra one or two within the next few hours, at your own risk, and states in this thread they have bought that one or two to ensure that Granny Goes To Vegas!(tm) but will be willing to sell it to a latecomer after the deadline, I should be much obliged. (Who knows? You might even be able to negotiate a premium on your Granny-shares as the Big Game approaches and people realise this was their best chance to receive a direct representation in the Tournament.)

My thanks to anyone who does this. (Although I must admit I have spent so much time on this that I will probably pick up any that are left at Time Zero, on the same own risk but intended resale basis, rather than see a collapse at this late hour.)