Thread: Kurto the Clown
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2005, 07:36 PM

Default Re: Kurto the Clown

jesus, you make this so easy!

[ QUOTE ]
Please reference the HATE that I allegedly spew.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
You facist liberals sicken me.... You are a tired joke, and one that was never very funny... Just because you are too obtuse or unintelligent to understand my posts doesn't make them incomprehensible.... those who abort children for birthcontrol are going straight to [censored] hell and they [censored] deserve it... Will your mom?... Why do I waste my time trying to educate you idiots?... Sheep. Sheep. Follow the herd.... ROFLMAO! That proves you are truely an idiot.... You are so obtuse.... Your challenge of this is foolish, any person who has gone to college should know this.... This will be fun to make you look even more the fool... If half the people in this country have finally been convinced of the nonsense that the liberal propaganda machine has been spewing, then they are idiots... Good luck Clown.... Ok little boy, I am bored with this thread... She's a bitch. I never said I wanted her dead, you did. You ignorantly assumed that I wanted that bitch dead... I mean, can you even read?... You are an idiot... Cyrus'Mom(thinks to herself): Well maybe we should have aborted him...

[/ QUOTE ]

i could go on, but i should be working. honestly, you don;t think these statements at least make you LOOK hateful? really?

i told you not to make me PWN you again, but you did any way; how hateful will your response to this one be, i wonder?

don't make me bump the "jaxmike:" thread in which i caught you in a couple lies and exposed your bigotry (even though you can't see it, it's very clear to the rest of the forum)

standard issue jaxmike denial to follow....