View Single Post
Old 05-22-2005, 01:20 PM

Default Re: Does anybody believe in Physics?

[ QUOTE ]
Oh but wait, the Declaration of Independance (praticularly the ideas expressed within it, and the Constitution which followed on from it) aren't science and didn't come from science. They must be foolish and bad.

I guess Jordan doesn't like the idea of being created equal, or having inalienable rights or having freedom of speech (no wait, he definately does like that one )

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, looks like you're a big fan of philosophy.

Also looks like you're not too big a fan of logic. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Man, your post was a complete trainwreck of fallacies. I don't even know where to begin!

Or I could just ask you to read my other posts, particularly the ones where I said if you believe philosophy is equally as valuable as science, then put your money where your mouth is and head to the philosophy department if your kid breaks his arm or you get cancer. Until then.... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

*edit: oh wow, you're a Marxist too? So I guess the fallacies weren't just reserved for me...I feel so unloved [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]