View Single Post
Old 05-19-2005, 11:00 PM

Default My first challenge - getting ready for the WSOP

Mainly a lurker but I decided I would post my HU challenge and update it here to see how close to my goal I can get and also I figure if I am updatting it on here I may stay on track better. A little information on myself, I am 22 years old I have been playing poker for a livivng for a little over 3 years now, the first 2 years were really rough and a good loearning expirience. Battling with aweful money management and playing excessive blackjack depleted my roll many times, the last year has been sort of a turning point. I am still trying to kick the table games habit, but things are going much better. I bounce around a lot of sites mainly playuing NL cash games and more recently MTT's to gear up for the wsop this year. The challenge will be stars NL heads up matches, I will be playing 2 at a time unless there is a tournament I feel like playing going on. I am starting with 500 ddollars and will be playing two 50's at a time until I get to 1000 BR then head on to 200's when I reach 2000, 500's at 5000 etc. My goal is to make 50 000 between now and June 27 when I will be leaving for vegas.I will be updating each night around 12 est. My user name on stars is HALIPIMP feel free to come say hello.