View Single Post
Old 05-19-2005, 03:16 AM

Default Re: ME PLAY POKER REAL GOOD.

[ QUOTE ]
-Folding 89o and J9o 3-handed with blinds 100/200. Personally, I push both there. Both the other players seemed reasonably tight.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's true, but I think I looked unreasonably reckless since I was pushing much more than everyone else once the blinds got big (though oftentimes with good holdings). Are 89o and J9o worth pushing you think if I widen the typical calling range a little? Curious to see the ICM if anybody's got EastBay.

[ QUOTE ]
-HU: Calling a raise with A7o in 200/400. Against most opponents, I'll push this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea how to do stop & go's. Figure I'll never learn if I don't try! Also, for some reason I felt like I was the only one at the table pushing preflop, and I wanted to establish some preflop credibility. Unwise?

[ QUOTE ]
-HU: Folding T8o from the SB preflop with blinds 250/500.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did this mainly cause I "felt" like I needed to restablish some fold equity and I can live if I fold T8o. Once again, is T8o a good heads up holding given any sort of tightened calling range?

In general (1) isn't it worth folding "better" hands sometimes if you feel like you're losing FE (and was I even close to approaching that at this table)? (2) will you pretty much push any time the SB completes HU or in general? Some people recommend doing before it's HU to train the SB into just folding to you, but I feel like if I push back more than once or twice they'll start completing w/ "monsters." I dunno, just one of those things on 2+2 that still confuses me.