View Single Post
Old 05-18-2005, 05:27 PM

Default Re: Limit vs. No limit in Vegas

If you play NL you will find quite a few donks at the 1/2 tables just about all the time. People open raising for $12+ plus and getting called in multiple spots. If you do play 1/2 make sure you play with either no capped buy in or a buy in of at least 200+, I personally hate playing with significantly less than 100 big blinds at NL, especially with people open raising to such ridiculous amounts.

I have little experience at 2/5, I mostly play 6 max 100NL on the internet and feel the skill level there is about the same as 2/5 live, but as always it depends on the table could be as bad as 50 or 25 NL as well.

Limit wise I agree with what wstaffor says. YOu will find that 3/6, 4/8 in vegas is mostly like .5/1 at party, so you should definetly play at least 6/12 or higher.

It's all about what you feel comfortable with. For some reason whenever I play live I get much more emotionally attached to the money than when I play on the internet. , even though i play for more money on the internet than I do live, probably just lack of experience on my part.