View Single Post
Old 05-18-2005, 02:55 PM

Default Re: Get Even Itis (money management - long content)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

My point was, 30BB is different at one table of B&M than while multi-tabling online, psychologically and statistically.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, no it's not. What planet are you people from? Is this a troll account? 30BB is f[/i]ucking 30BB online or B&M, 100/200 or .5/1, Puerto Rico or Paris.

This thread should die now. It is uninteresting and unhelpful and rife with misconceptions.

[/ QUOTE ]

No... are YOU a troll account?? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Some of you are real jerk-offs to the new people here.

If anyone would like to discuss this intelligently, I would love to be proven wrong.

Playing multiple tables doesn't increase your overall variance - you're just as likely to encounter a -30BB downswing over a finite number of hands playing one table as opposed to eight tables, assuming you play similarly in each situation.

But in the short term... for a given amount of time, say, one hour, you are more likely to encounter a downswing of -30BB playing eight tables as opposed to playing one table.

By "encounter," i mean that anywhere within that amount of hands that you played, a downswing of -30BB occurred.

That is why I said 30bb is different while multi-tabling online than playing one table of B&M.

Somebody please tell me how this is wrong.