View Single Post
Old 05-17-2005, 09:27 PM

Default Re: American Idol thread for week of 5/17

[ QUOTE ]
thanks again jason. where do you cull this info?

[/ QUOTE ]

I start with the idol forums and television without pity forums to find the early rumors and then try to confirm them through google, etc (often the early rumors are wrong). Often confirmation will come through the entertainment tonight website or through local fox TV affiliates. For example I knew Carrie was going to do Man I feel like a woman a few days ago thanks to KOTV in Tulsa OK

Anyways, I thought Bo won the night hands down. Satisfaction was probably his weakest spot, but it was still decent. I thought Carrie was weak in the middle of her middle song (I didn't catch the name) but she did pretty good with Cryin and Man I feel like a woman. Vonzell's first song was rough, but thought she did very well with her second and third songs so overall Carrie and Vonzell were probably about equal tonight.

If there is really only a 1% difference between the three contestants the extra phone lines are going to favor Bo and Carrie, so most likely Vonzell will be leaving tomrrow (especailly since she had the weakest song of the night with her first number, IMHO).

Go Bo!

J