View Single Post
Old 05-16-2005, 10:13 PM

Default Re: A few good threads on this board

For those who didn't search through every one of those posts, I had to show this reply by jek187 about Party being rigged. Just awesome.

[ QUOTE ]
Here is a transcript of my conversation w/Party support about pattern maps:

Indira: Thank you for holding. Indira has joined this chat session.
jek187:Hi, I've been hearing quite a bit about players using "pattern maps" on Party Poker.
jek187:Can I buy one?
Indira:Hi
Indira:Can you please give me more details about the situation?
jek187:Players on the 2+2 and RGP forums have a pattern map which can predict the turn and river cards with 85% accuracy
jek187:They are offering to sell them for over 6 figure amounts, or a really good essay.
jek187:I was hoping to buy one direct from Party.
Indira:We are very sorry to inform you that we do not have "pattern maps"
Indira:To ensure total fairness to each and every player on our tables, our software operates with a Random Number Generator system. This system operates at the highest level of encryption and randomness, to ensure fairness without exception.
jek187:Ok, I guess I'll just have to get an investment group together and buy one from a 3rd party then.
Indira:This is the system that shuffles the decks and pulls the cards, so that all players have the same likelihood of getting cards. A good random number generator is one that generates numbers that are:

*Evenly distributed, and not related to each other in any way
*Unpredictable

Our Random Number Generator system has been certified by BMM International, a highly reputable Software Auditing Company.
jek187oes x=y*sqrt(37.2fn(z^3)log8) mean anything to you?
Indira:Absolutely not......
Indira:As I said......
jek187:Ok, well ty for your time...you may want to alert your programmers to this.

I think Party is just playing dumb. Maybe Empire will sell their pattern map.

[/ QUOTE ]