View Single Post
Old 05-15-2005, 11:46 PM

Default Re: 52K HAND MEGA TUNE UP (REALLY LONG instructional content)

[ QUOTE ]
My winrate was actually 6.8BB/100 through the first 10K hands (I was running hot, duh). My BB/100 started falling over the next 10K hands and has remained more or less where it is for the last 30K.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I have a lot to talk about here but I wanted to get to this first. Do you know what your VP$IP was for those first 10K hands? I have a theory that 20% is too low to maxamize winnings. For .50/1 I think it's around 25-26%. Even for higher limits I think it's not much lower than that.

To go with that higher % I also think that a PFR% of 12-14 is optimal. I've been close to that for the last few days and 3 out of 4 tables are outright bowing down to me.

I watched several hours of 30/60 friday night and saturday and virtually all the people who were killing those tables had a VS$IP of between 25-30% and a PFR% of between 12-15%.
They were also a lot more aggressive on the turn than I am but people were folding out there where they wouldn't at .50/1 so I'm not sure what is optimal on the turn for the micro-limits.

Any comments on all this?