View Single Post
Old 04-13-2003, 08:59 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters
Default biggest pots thread! (thin excuse to post mine)

i have to make an excuse to post this because in 4 years of online play, i've never seen a 20/40 pot hit 1500 (i won 1400 and change with aces full once, and saw a slightly bigger hand where one guy flopped the nut flush, the other guy flopped a flush with an open-ended straight flush draw, and another guy flopped the nut straight).

so anyway, here's my useless chest thump. feel free to add your own! at least i'll listen [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

10-handed online 20/40. utg limps, utg+1 limps, i limp with 77, next player limps, next player limps, cutoff folds, button raises, sb calls, bb calls, utg reraises, utg+1 calls, i call...calls back around to the sb who caps. 8 players, capped preflop.

flop comes down 7c 3h Tc. sb checks, bb checks, utg bets, utg+1 raises, i cold call, everybody but the bb stays in, utg 3bets, i cap, everybody stays in. 7 players, capped flop.

turn brings the innocuous 2s. sb checks, utg checks, utg+1 bets, i raise, 2 cold call, 1 drops, everyone else calls. 6 players, 2 bets on the turn.

river brings the Td. sb checks, utg checks, utg+1 bets, i raise, 2 fold, sb cold calls, utg folds, utg+1 3bets, i cap, both opponents call.

my sevens full takes down a $2157 pot. utg+1 had 33 for threes full, and the sb had pocket nines for 2 pair.

yay for me [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]