View Single Post
Old 05-15-2005, 06:31 PM

Default Re: Antonio the magician is my hero, i wish i can grow up to be like h

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You'll never see Brad Pitt with Rosie O'Donnell (even if she wasnt gay)

[/ QUOTE ]

That's because us guys are really into physical appearance. Girls are more attracted to things like personality, fame, money, and power.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to mention physical appearance. Why do we let them vote, anyway?

Antonio is NOT a celebrity. As someone in college, I'd say very, very few people follow big poker pros. And even when many know ten or twenty big names, he is not one of them. I can't believe that any girls would know who he is in a club, let alone identify him by the wave. I'd notice poker pros in everyday situations, but no one who doesn't follow poker vehemontly would have no idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, I wasn't calling Antonio a top pro. And by the way, Shannon Elizabeth is married to some rocker/biker looking dude, so the Antonio and Shannon Elizabeth thing is a myth. But I bet there are alot of people who've seen his face on TV, because so many people are watching poker these days. So for the young "betties" (that means girls in case you're NOT as cool as Antonio), I imagine that some of them have seen Antonio The Pimp Ass Magician, because their dads, guy friends, etc... might watch poker.