View Single Post
Old 05-15-2005, 10:38 AM

Default Re: Do you believe the shuffle is really random online???

[ QUOTE ]

They would draw to the worst hands at times, but ONLY when they were going to hit. a tight game the rest of the time.

You would expect someone who draws to just a running straight or flush in a small pot to be chasing cards all the time. But these players ONLY do it when they hit.

[/ QUOTE ]

1-How in the hell do you know they only do it "when they know they are going to hit"? Have you seen the other hundreds of mucked hands in which they have lost to you while attempting to hit. I mean after all, all of those times they did not hit helped you accumulate your six figure earning last year.
2-Maybe they are folding hands that aren't giving them good pot odds or "implied odds" and attempting their draws on the hands that have the most outs and best chances of coming.

[ QUOTE ]

Also it seems that if they call the turn they will win the pot about 95% of the time. I am assuming the other 5% is just for show, or with hands that would just look too suspicious to support if they found out you folded. obivious that something was wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have statistical proof that 95% of the time they are winning when they call the turn? Because if you do, that still seems a bit too obvious and you would think support/collusion control would pick up on it.

To me, and I am not intending to sound like a douche but I am sure thats how it will sound. To me, it seems like you are another conspiracy theorist thinking the world is out to get you. If you did earn six figures last year, good for you. You had an excellent run and I am sure your game will get back soon. Every EVERY poker player has dry spells where the cards don't come, hands arent coming as often, and the bad beats won't stop, but such is poker.

But overall, its been said much already. These sites have nothing to gain from cheating. The rake they make from ring games, sit n goes and multi table tourneys is out of control as it.

Finally, look at people like Gank, BRSavage, JohnnyBaxx, just to name a few. Why does those guys consistently dominate and stay on top of the rankings? Do these conspirers leave them as exceptions just because they are known through the poker world, online and off? I myself can not say I am good enough to compete with the above mentioned names, but I will however say I am not losing player. Ill break even for a year or be up, but if a loss is taken it won't be painful to the roll. I won't lie, I will whine about the donks from time to time, but as far as this whole being rigged thing. Def not.