Thread: Dwayne Wade
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2005, 04:10 AM

Default Re: Dwayne Wade

[ QUOTE ]
I don't folow basketball. Is DW a rookie, fresh out of highschool or college? Has he been hyped up in the past or is he just having a breakout year?

[/ QUOTE ]

2nd year....came in the same year as Lebron (hope you've heard of him) and Carmelo Anthony ....that year Darko Milicic was drafted 2nd and like everyone thought it was an outrage b/c Melo should have gone there...Wade had a huge NCAA tourny at Marquette that year but went 5th also behind Chris Bosh.

Last year he was very good and flew under the radar a bit b/c of Lebron and Melo. He lead his team to the playoffs actually and played very well.

This year Lebron was dynamite and Wade again flew a bit under the radar after the Heat picked up Shaq and were supposed to be good. Well, he's averaged like 28.5points/8.5assists/6.6boards for the playoffs so far. 2nite he dropped 42 points...22 in the 3rd quarter. And Shaq hasn't played the last 2 games - it's been *all* Wade.

Every game I watch him in I am more impressed than the last one....he just plays the right way and does things so seamlessly and under control while not being nearly the physical specimen Lebron is.

Oh, did I mention that he's 22?

ESPN Dwyane gush

Yugoslav