View Single Post
Old 05-14-2005, 09:16 AM

Default Loosening up UTG+1at a loose passive table

SB, BB and button were all LP-P type fish, so were several others at the table. Is this too early to limp in with a marginal holding like this. I decided to limp, but having the suited king was what put me over the top to limp.

PokerStars 1/2 Omaha/8 (9 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Hero calls, <font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, Button calls, SB completes, BB checks.

Flop: (4 SB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets $1 (All-In)</font>, BB folds, Hero ?

This is where I got indicisive as well. I am really only drawing to the second low, with no true hope of high. This is a spot to fold or does the fact SB has gone all-in mean I should try to call one SB here?

Comments/criticism on any part of the hand are more than welcome.

Vern

Standard Disclaimer, I am by no means an expert at any of this and am brand new to real money O8B.