View Single Post
Old 05-13-2005, 07:08 PM

Default Re: Choosing a \"clay\" gaming chip

So far I've been pleased with the responses. I have found what I thought was a lot of reasearch, really was not enough!! I have visited a lot more chip review sites and have got samples coming.
I see that some of you have suggested me getting on deals such as TenPercenter's Pharoah chips, and PAULSON, you asked if I wanted to get in on the Vineyard's. I will admit all of your chips totally rock and are beautifully designed. However, the key thing for me is customization of MY own, not just a custom chip. I want help pick out or design artwork. Again, not saying the Pharoah or Vineyard chips aren't kicka**, I'm just saying I want to have my own custom artwork. I really want a clay instead of a ceramic as well. Chipco/Nevada Jacks, and the like are great looking chips, but, I'm looking for the feel of clay.
The T.R. King customizable chips are intersting me at this point and I appreciate the suggestions for advertising a group buy. They hard part is getting enough people to buy into chips that I design. I'm also looking at ASM, otherwise known as Pokerchips.com. I can pretty much get everything I want from them, however they only do the 3 1/2" edge spots in a single contrasting color. I would prefer multi colored spotting in varying patterns, but I suppose I could live without if it comes down to it.

Paulson, in your pics reference posted on another subject "poker chip pics only" I see in the third picture down customozed ASM's. I see that some have multiple edge spots and on the $500, you have two contrasting colors. How and where did you get them???

Thanks all!!
Java Lizard