View Single Post
Old 05-13-2005, 04:07 PM

Location: Castle Duckula -- home for many centuries to a dreadful dynasty of vicious vampire ducks: The Counts of Duckula!
Default Re: This needs to be settled, vote on Empire here

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Who could possibly vote that this is good business policy? The far better solution is to restrict reload bonuses to regular players.

[/ QUOTE ]

60% of the voters so far. I really can't believe it either! Not too many marketing or business majors out there it appears. I'm starting to get worried that PP and skins have many players brainwashed into thinking they can do whatever the hell they want to and players must just go along with it or get banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you can subtract one "yes" and add it to "no"; I misread the question. D'oh! [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

I think it's reasonable for them to keep people from playing there just for bonuses. However, I agree with those who are saying they simply should avoid offering them to everyone; they should pick the players they want to keep around, and offer the bonuses to them only.

I have to admit, though, I'm half hoping they'll ban me and send me $5 for the 19 cents or so I happen to have there right now.... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

-Mike