View Single Post
Old 05-13-2005, 01:29 PM

Default Re: I lose more money with two pair...

wow. i'd let it rip with one other and accept the consequences, but TWO?

determining what they might have is the fun part.

MP2: i'm guessing flush draws.
i would expect a much larger riase with that board if he was holding an overpair, TPTK, or even a set...too many to act after a weak raise. still logical i suppose for him to be holding nutflush with the attitude "screw it...i'm gonna take it down now or suckout a spade". his all-in would also indicate the set of 3's, but why only minraise?

MP3: even more bizarre. he has a bet and a raise in front of him, but STILL only calls. i just can't believe he'd do this with anything more than a draw. but to call the reraise of the reraise of the reraise all-in?!? could/would he slowplay something significant with all the original flop action before him?

i still believe you have the best hand. problem is that w/ two drawers, drawing to perhaps a flush and a straight, it's gonna be hard for 2 pair to hold up.

for me? i'd let them battle it out (cuz i'm a wuss). but with those pot odds and perhaps holding the best hand - i'm sure you'll have no problem finding a ton of 'cover your eyes and push' advice.