View Single Post
Old 05-13-2005, 01:21 AM

Default Re: \"They\'d be drawing dead.\" Barry G on tournament pros...

[ QUOTE ]
I don't have to, since Sklansky has already said PP is one of the best poker players in the world.

Just like I don't have to ask whether he's a good tourney player with 5 WSOP final tables (three last year alone!) and two second places. Or with 3 WPT final tables and a first and second. Or over $2M in lifetime tournament winnings.

I guess I should just take the word of some random 15-30 player, when a monkey can win in the Bellagio at that limit. If you want to claim to be some poker expert, move up past 30-60 first.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Vince, please point out a single lie in my posts (and not confusing "smartest" with "best").

[/ QUOTE ]

You are almost funny but sad is a more appropraite description. You didn't confuse "smartest" with "best". Can't you tell the truth even when it hits you right between your eyes. You had me! That was what you thought. It's right there in the tone of your post. Sklansky gave you the amuntion by saying Phillips was the best! Well. He didn't! And now you say it was just some confusion.
Yeah, it was confusion alright the confusion of a child caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Grow up, face it, apologize when you are wrong.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure why my avatar was modified without my permission. I was only using your picture as a tribute until you made a final table at the WSOP or WPT tournament, something that should be easy for you since Paul's done it eight times already.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure? I'll tell you. I asked 2 + 2 to take my picture off of you "the liar's" profile. What right do you have to put my picture on next to your handle? If it happens again I'll ask that you be banned. I don't want in any way to be associated with a you. Why don't you put your "illuminators" picture up there. I'm sure PP won't mind. You being such a fan and all.

Whether or not you consider your sarcasm as an insult is your problem, not mine. I do. You might not consider that putting my picture on your profile is an insult, I do. But I don't want an apology. I want you to ignore my posts, especially since they are to abasive for you taste. If agreed I'll make you happy and do the same for you.
[ QUOTE ]
Like Fossilman I find his writing on poker illuminating

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you bring Fossilman into this discussion? What does he have to do with this? Is this the same kind of cry for help that you made when you claimed Sklansky said Phillips was the best? I don't get it.

[ QUOTE ]
I hope someday you will learn to have healthy discussions with others without allowing disagreements to mushroom into bickering and hatred.

[/ QUOTE ]

You hope someday that I will learn! You really are funny!

Vince