View Single Post
Old 05-12-2005, 11:51 PM

Default Re: What Area Has The Worst Drivers?

I have enough experience to comment on drivers in WI, MN, MI, OH, CA, AZ, LA and CO. They're all bad in their own way. By far the most dangerously bad were in OH, specifically Cincinnati They're the cut-off kings and they'll cut you off within an inch of your bumper at any speed - and they do hit every speed. CA drivers are bad in the overall I'm an idiot and you can't tell wtf I'm going to do because I can't even tell wtf I'm going to do kind of way. CO drivers are bad in that they don't know how to merge and they ride in the fast lane for no good reason. AZ drivers are just slow. LA drivers are just slow in the head and their reaction times suck. It's more than just a stereotype that the people down in LA are slow. They also spend too much time cruising in the fast lane when they don't belong there. WI and to a greater extent MN drivers are a bit wreckless and too fearless in less-than-optimal conditions (with the exception of the mothers in minivans, but fathers in minivans are the worst). MI drivers tailgate like motherfuckers.