View Single Post
Old 05-12-2005, 12:25 PM

Default Re: Choosing a \"clay\" gaming chip

You say you've done alot of "looking"

Have you actually gotten samples sent to you? With samples you might be able to be much more confident in your decision.

Here are my thoughts about the various chip vendors out there (I have samples of all of these).

PC.com - I want more edge spot variety...so this is out. But the samples I recieved were nice in feel and color

TR King - I absolutely love the feel of these chips. Too bad they don't have as much edge spot variety as I'd like. But they do have a decent variety but they don't have a particular pattern I like. They could also have a few more colors in the mix

Blue chip - I don't like the feel of these chips as much. But they have great colors. They also have enough edge spot patterns for me.

Home Paulsons (ten's group buy) - Very nice chips, excellent inlay design. But I'd like more variety in the edge spot patterns. But they are pretty cheap at .87 per

Currently I can't decide between TR King (1st feel , 2nd edge spots, 2nd colors) and Blue chip (2nd feel , 1st edge spots , 1st colors)