View Single Post
Old 05-09-2005, 03:13 PM

Default Re: Poker Tracker/Poker View

[ QUOTE ]
Do you find the stats presented by Poker Tracker/Poker View to really be of much assistance to your play?
I'm interested in getting these, especially poker view, it's not a question of 'is it worth it' rather 'will it help my play'?

[/ QUOTE ]

I use Game Time + (I think poker view is a similar product but could be wrong) and it is useful to me multi tabling. It's harder to keep track of the frequency with which players enter the pot, do so with a raise, go to showdown vs. win at showdown, post flop agression...

I have folded KK on the flop after looking at a rock's stats and seeing he hasn't raised a hand in 200 hands (he raised me preflop and I strongly suspected AA, when he raised me again on the flop I was sure of it- and he showed too but I already knew...he wasn't doing this with AK for sure, not QQ either, or KK IMO although that was possible). I have pushed all in after 3 betting on a paired flop after considering opponents agression numbers (might have given an unknown player credit). There are other examples.