View Single Post
Old 05-09-2005, 09:03 AM

Default Re: How deep, before you fold AA, if ever? Am I just a pussy? Probably

[ QUOTE ]
I was playing 10-25 nl at foxwoods, this game isnt held usually, however this was a tournament weekend so it was there.
I have KQ on the button with about $20k
and this lil weenie lil sh*t with about $15k makes it 500 to go in MP. Now this looked to me who did not want any action at all, so i figured he might have sometin like 10-10 and just wanted the blinds. I raised to like 3k. He raised to 7k,I pushed(horrible push but watever,lets assume i was drunk.)He thinks for like an eternity, and mucks AhAs face up. I was just shocked, I mean folding AA preflop is the definition of "lil weenie scared sh*t" but folding AA preflop FACE UP!! I started laughing and said..."good fold, i had 3 of those guys."
It just seems like committing poker suicide, folding AA preflop FACE UP!!!
Guess what happens in the following few hours, every1 puts him all in on everyhand they're in and he folds, until he's down to like 2k and then he flops the top boat, and on the river he has like 1k left and the other guy pushes..he thinks for like 5 min before he calls, saying "U have quads dont u"

[/ QUOTE ]

Can this possibly be true??!!?? If so, that is abslotuley, positively the most pathetic thing I have ever heard in my life. It's one thing to fold the rockets PF when you don't feel like gambling your whole stack. But to fold them AFTER you've already put half your stack in the middle!!??
[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]