View Single Post
Old 05-08-2005, 12:04 AM

Default Re: Ban Vince Lepore from this forum?

Vince, in a court of law, yes, you would be considered telling the truth, that you aren't smoothcall.

You read the post by Paul, and saw exactly how "incriminating" the evidence he dug up was, and you played it for all that you could. I'm sure you guys get a great laugh sitting over each other's shoulder pointing out threads.

The TRUTH as you say, is that you never even came close to telling the community that you were roommates sharing a PC and thats why your posts lined up how they did. You let it ride, egging folks on, knowing you were getting a good rise out of a good many. I never got pissed at your antics, I just laughed at how silly you were, regardless of how many people you are.

To a lot of new to the net and forums poker players/watchers, your techniques are probably pretty new and unexpected, but to most people that have visited forums in the past, your play is weak sauce.

I apologize for assuming you were playing a double persona troll Vince. I should have put the peices together and figured out that what Paul originally uncovered is a couple of guys that are pretty close friends living together and probably sharing the same PC at one time or another. I would also wager you guys have lived together for quite sometime, because you both have characteristics of each other in how you present yourselves and general lingo.

I don't apologize for thinking you are an extremely eccentric attention beggar that craves it more than even the most esteemless drama queen ever has.