View Single Post
Old 05-07-2005, 11:55 PM

Default Nailed By Empire

Well I hadn't bothered reading the stuff on here about Empire, but apparently I should have, as my account was killed today. I received the following respones via customer service email:

"Thank you for contacting customer support.

We want to inform you that this account has been randomly checked and found to be consistent with suspicious and wrongful actions that we don’t support at EmpirePoker.com. For this reason we regret to inform you that the account has been closed permanently by management. Unfortunately, the process is not reversible.

For more information please see our terms and conditions:

http://www.empirepoker.com/about_us/...formation.html "

Interesting, since I don't find anything in those terms that I violated....

"Thank you for your further e-mail.

Unfortunately we cannot provide you with further information. The account has been closed due to a Management decision and is irreversible."

Well isn't that conveinently useless information. Thanks for having an absolutely crappy customer service department Empire....

"Any account which shows almost zero activity between bonuses is subject to investigation.

As previously advised, this was a decision made at a higher level and is irreversible."

Third times the charm I guess, finally get a real answer. I think this is a bunch of BS, and I sure don't find any warning of it in their terms. Not to mention that I *used* to play there lots before the last bonus, I just haven't had much time since.

Does anyone know if I sign up for another account, will it get axed ASAP? I guess I could use the signup/IGM bonuses all over again just to show them [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].