View Single Post
Old 05-07-2005, 10:18 AM

Default Thoughts and results

I'm pretty sure this was against a good player or there is no way I take the passive line here.

The flop check raise I think definitely sais he caught two perfect cards to at least a very smooth 9 OR it is a snow job. My plan now is to get to showdown cheeply and see what he makes this play with.

On the turn, since I only beat a couple of the hands I put him on, I am really happy to take a free street.

Not much to say about the river.

He had a 7 and mhing.

I've taken a few shots at the 10/20 now, and I don't really think the quality of play is much above the 5/10, which is just about the same as the 4/8 and 3/6, but I have noticed the games stay short handed a lot more (which I love) and that a lot more people hit and run (which I hate). I have also noticed players like _mullet_, who I think is pretty good (though I am not sure I really know what pretty good is in this game yet!) don't stick around to play me HU when it gets to HU, so I take that to mean I my HU game is OK.

I need to play a bunch more 1/2 NL to build up my UB BR to fund my TD habit. I really want to sit in on some of the 80/160 games. I rail bird them some and there are a lot of awful players who sit in those from what I can tell.